Tripura ePass 2016-17: Tripura government offers the ePass scholarship in two types NEC (Northeastern council) , ST scholarships post metric, pre-metric. All know that it is an online process. Application forms are available in official website. One can find complete details of ePass like post metric ST , eligibility, and the scholarship amount,epass scholarship status etc.
Every state has respective websites for scholarships portal, Same way For Tripura ePass Scholarship u have to check tripuraePass.cgg.gov.in. In this article, we have provided complete details about Tripura scholarship, online application, guidelines and required documents and Dos and Don’ts.
As Tripura government is providing two types of scholarships one is NEC and other is the post metric scholarship for ST now we will see about NEC Tripura ePass scholarship application for NEC scheme available from 1st November to 30th November 2016 . NEC stipends and book grants are available for studies in India only and shall be awarded by the North Eastern states from the funds allocated by North Eastern Council Secretariat. Documents (Attested scanned copies) to be uploaded in .jpeg format while filling online scholarship application form. Tripura post metric scholarship application closing date is 20th November for ST candidates only
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Recommendation certificate by Head of the institute.
- Applicant photo copy of 1st page S.B.I Account No.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
- Letter of recognition of the courses and institute where studying.
- Mark sheet of qualifying.
- Undertaking to serve in N.E. Region for at least 5 years certificate.
- Undertaking to refund stipend in case of furnishing false information.
- In the case of Ph.D and M. Phil. Whether synopsis has been enclosed.
Candidate must ensure that he/she must be studying in an affiliated state college to get the ePass scholarship which is provided by the Tripura government. Students who have below eligibility criteria can apply for ePass scholarship. Tripura government has given some important eligibility conditions to Tripura students.
- Candidate must pass 10th with 60% aggregate from an affiliated college.
- Candidate should be in backward class category by the state.
- Candidate should entire required documents valid and correct.
- Candidate must carry 10th and 12th class bonafide certificates
- From one family, only two applicants can apply.
Application forms for post metric scholarship need to be filled through online, from the official website of Tripura ePass state follow the below steps:
- First open web page and search for ePass Tripura official website
- You will find http://tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in click on Apply online
- Now select the type of schemes whether NEC or ST click on them
- You will find application form for filling
- Fill the columns without mistakes as per 10th certificate.
- The candidates who want to renewal their application from has to follow the below-given steps
- You have to choose renewal form from the official site
- You will get old applications
- Edit the required columns and click submit
- Fresh and renewal applicant must upload the required document and submit their registration form
Interested students who are eligible for above conditions can apply for ePass scholarship on or before the last date which is mention above. Tripura government will be considering only the candidates who have all eligibility criteria. Candidate should check the registration before submission because once the form is submitted it cannot edit again. Upload the required documents that should be viewed very clearly and take application print hard copy of system generated form and submit it to the college or university which you are belongs to.