TN Scholarship 2016-17: The Government of Tamil Nadu has released an official notification for TN Epass 2016-17 Fresh/Renewal Scholarship Application/Registration Form and Invited all the eligible candidates for online applications. All the candidates who are seeking admission into the various institutions or universities for Higher education must claim their TN e-scholarship 2016-17 in the stipulated time. Dates will be announced by the government of Tamil Nadu.
All the candidates who are pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class at the school level, graduation and Post-Graduation courses such as B.Com, B.Sc. BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., MA, MBA, MCA, M.Sc., M.Ed. M.Com, are eligible for applying the TN Epass Scholarship 2016-17.
TN Scholarship 2016-17: More in Detail
The government of Tamil Nadu offers reimbursement and scholarship for economically backward caste (EBC ) students every year and to the students belonging to SC, ST, BC category.The Department of Public Instructions, Government of Tamilnadu State is to release TN Scholarship 2016-17Registration Form 2016-17 for all the students who want to pursue higher education like 9th 10th 12th and UG/PG Courses.Get the updates on OFFICIAL WEBSITE, the process of fresh and renewal application process are discussed here.
Tamil Nadu State Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17:
Tamil Nadu government started a new E-scholarship program under the Tamilnadu Government Education Scholarship Scheme for poor(BPL families) and economically backward class people.This scheme is strictly applicable to the students who belong to TN state.All other states in India provide the scholarships to their respective state students.This is an ambitious program by TN govt to help the students for achieving their goals and ambitious. This scheme provides money to Below poverty level people of SC, ST, BC category people.scholarships provided by the
The government is used for completing their education.Students who are looking to apply or renewal for the TN Epass Scholarship 2016-17 and complete their registration process at the official website of ePass www.escholarship.tn.gov.in
The students can check their status of Tn Epass Scholarship 2016-17 from the official website. Here is everything you need to know about the TN Epass Scholarship 2016-17, important dates, procedure For applying or renewal of TN Epass Scholarship 2016-17, eligibility, and all other Important details. Check out!
TN EPass Application 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have scored 80% marks in the Class 12th/Intermediate to receive all the scholarship benefits offered by the Government.
- parents annual income should not be more than 3.oo Lacks Tamilnadu Govt.
- Tamilnadu Govt. Provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- 10th and 12th class students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students from various Government schools/ board/ institutes/universities will be eligible to get TN Epass Scholarship 2016-17.
Closing Date for TN Epass Fresh Scholarship Application 2016-17: Will update Soon.
Closing date for TN Epass Renewal Scholarship Application 2016-17: Will update Soon.
Documents Required For TN Scholarship 2016-17:
The list of documents that are to be attached with TN EPass Application Fresh/Renewal at the time of application process:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bonafide Certificates for past 7 consecutive years.
- Common Entrance Test allotment order (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET HallTicket, Rank Card).
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- E-Mail ID and Mobile Number (to Recieve OTP via SMS).
- Valid Bank Pass Book Xerox Copy with ( IFSC Code, Account Number, Branch Name)SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket (Fresh Application)/ Registration ID(Renewal Application).
- TN Epass 2016-17 Scholarship Application Form.
- Recent Passport size Photo.
How to Apply for TN EPass Post & Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2016-17?
Follow the simple steps to apply for the Tn epass Post and Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2016-17:
- First, visit the official website @www.escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Click on the link TN Epass Fresh or Renewal application 2016-17.
- Choose the type of SSC Pass such as Regular, CBSE, APOSS, OSSC, Supplementary or Direct Degree.
- Now You need to enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Passed year and Date of Birth.
- Enter CET/ Aadhaar Card/ UID Number, Address, Personal Details,
- Mobile Number and other essential details.
- Attach the scanned Allotment Order, Income Certificate, Caste
- Certificate, Ration Card and Aadhaar Card copies.
- Check all the details once again and click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the Acknowledgement and submit at the concerned department of college or institution.
How to Apply for TN Scholarship Renewal Application 2016-17?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates apply for the Andhra Pradesh ePass Post and Pre-Metric Renewal Scholarship 2016-17:
- Go to the official website @ escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Click on the link that says TN Epass Renewal 2016-17 application form.
- Enter essential details like Previous Epass Application ID, SSC Pass
- Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, and SSC Passed year.
- Attach scanned copies of Pass Book, Latest Marks Memo, and Income Affidavit.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Stay tuned for latest updates on information regarding the TN Epass Pre and Post Metric Fresh/Renewal Application Form 2016-17 and much more details.