AP ePass: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released an official notification for AP Epass 2016-17 Fresh/Renewal Scholarship Application Form or Registration and invited all the eligible and interested candidates for online applications. All the candidates who are seeking to get admission into various institutions or university for pre and post metric education must claim their Andhra Pradesh ePass scholarship 2016-17 within the stipulated time and dates announced by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
All the candidates who are currently pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12thclass at the school level, graduation and Post-Graduation courses such as BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed., MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed. are eligible to apply for the AP Epass Scholarship 2016-17. This is a wonderful opportunity provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh especially for the students of Scheduled and Backward castes.
AP ePass Scholarship 2016-17:
This AP Epass scholarship provided by the Government of AP will be very much beneficial for all the SC, ST and BC caste students for completing their education using the scholarships provided by the Government. Students who are looking to apply or renewal for the AP Epass Scholarship 2016-17 and complete their registration process at the official website of Epass @apepass.cgg.gov.in.
The students can also check out the status of AP Epass Scholarship 2016-17 from the official web portal. Here is everything you need to know about the Epass Scholarship 2016-17, important dates, eligibility, and procedure of applying or renewal of AP Epass Scholarship 2016-17 and all other essential details. Check it out!
AP EPass Application 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility details and qualification that a candidate must acquire in order to get the scholarship from the Government.
- Candidates must have scored 80% marks in the Class 12th / Intermediate to receive all the scholarship benefits offered by the Government.
- An Annual income of the candidates should not exceed 2 lakh.
- 10th and 12th class students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students from various Government schools/ board/ institutes/ university will be eligible to get Andhra pradesh Epass Scholarship 2016-17
Important Dates :
- Closing Date for AP Epass Fresh Scholarship Application 2016-17: Will update Soon.
- Closing date for AP Epass Renewal Scholarship Application 2016-17: Will update Soon.
Documents Required For AP ePass:
Here is the list of documents that are to be attached with Andhra pradesh ePass Application Fresh/Renewal at the time of application process:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bonafide Certificates for past7 consecutive years
- Common Entrance Test allotment order (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET Hall Ticket, Rank Card)
- Caste Certificate
- E-Mail ID and Mobile Number (Recieve OTP via SMS)
- Valid Bank Pass Book Xerox Copy with ( IFSC Code, Account Number, Branch Name)
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket (Fresh Application)/ Registration ID (Renewal Application)
- AP Epass 2016-17 Scholarship Application Form
- Recent Passport size Photo
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh EPass Post & Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2016-17?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates apply for the Andhra Pradesh ePass Post and Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2016-17:
- First of all, visit the official website @apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link that says ‘AP Epass Fresh or Renewal application 2016-17’.
- Choose the type of SSC Pass such as Regular, CBSE, APOSS, OSSC, Supplementary or Direct Degree.
- You need to enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Passed year and Date of Birth.
- Enter CET/ Aadhaar Card/ UID Number, Address, Personal Details, Mobile Number and other essential details.
- Attach the scanned Allotment Order, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Ration Card and Aadhaar Card copies.
- Check all the details are valid or not and click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the Acknowledgement and submit at the concerned department of college or institution.
How to Apply for AP Epass Scholarship Renewal Application 2016-17?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates apply for the Andhra Pradesh ePass Post and Pre-Metric Renewal Scholarship 2016-17:
- Go to the official website @ apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says AP Epass Renewal 2016-17 application form’.
- Enter essential details like Previous Epass Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number and SSC Passed year.
- Attach scanned copies of Pass Book, Latest Marks Memo, and Income Affidavit.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of Acknowledge for future reference.
Stay tuned for latest updates and information regarding the AP Epass Pre and Post Metric Fresh/Renewal Application Form 2016-17 and much more details.