e-Kalyan Scholarship 2016-17: The Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand is offering various scholarships over the years for the students who belong to Economically weaker section of the society. The Welfare department has been running various schemes to facilitate the economically backwards class students. It is offering pre, post matric (within the state), post matric (outside state) scholarships.
The students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories who meet the criteria set by the department can avail the scholarship. The students who are studying within the state of govt. colleges and private colleges/institution are eligible to apply. This is a beautiful opportunity to those who can’t afford higher studies. The students have to furnish certain documents and those who meet all the criteria will be notified regarding the scholarship status.
ekalyan Scholarship 2016-17: Jharkhand Epass Fresh/ Renewal Application Form
The candidate will get the Tuition fees and Maintenance Fees under the scheme. It should be noted that those applicants who are admitted under the Management quota in a college/institutions are not entitled to Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship. However, the government has released the notification regarding the Jharkhand Scholarship e-Kalyan 2016-17. The students who wish to avail the scholarship should apply for it through online only. There is no offline application process. However, the applicants are first advised to go through the instructions and also check the criteria, necessary documents, etc here.
- Applicants must be of Jharkhand domicile.
- Applicants belonging to OBC/SC/ST are eligible to apply
- SC/ST students family income should not exceed Rs 2 Lakh
- OBC student family income should not exceed Rs 1 Lakh
Coming to the necessary documents, it is mandatory that all the applicants have to submit all the relevant documents while applying. The documents which are to be furnished in order to apply for the scholarship were given here.
- Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Birth certificate
- Scan copy of passport size photo and Signature
- Mark Sheet (Previous Exam/Sem/year)
- Address proof
The students who meet the criteria to avail the scholarship are advised to study the instructions and apply for the scheme online. However, the students might be in a daze on how to apply. Hence, we have come up with this article to provide the step by step procedure on how to apply. Therefore, the interested candidates can walk through the article to check the details.
How to apply for Jharkhand e-Kalyan 2016-17 Scholarship:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand e-Kalyan 2016-17
- The applicants have to click on the link ‘Student Login Registration’
- Fill up the application form with the relevant details.
- After successful completion, enter the Login Id, Password to Apply Online
- Click on the respective link ‘Pre-matric’ or ‘Post-matric’
- Now enter the relevant details, upload documents and do recheck before submitting.
- After successful submission of all the details, the application form will be displayed
- Check it and Save a copy for future reference
Note: The candidates can renew the scholarship every year if they meet the criteria as set by the Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. The procedure for renewal is much easier as they don’t have to submit all the details again. The applicants have to log in and should upload the relevant documents while renewal.
Anyway, do catch up with us for more relevant details regarding the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 Online Application, application format, etc
Other Useful Information:
Name of the Board: e-Kalyan Welfare Department of Jharkhand Government Official website: http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
Contact No.: +91-9835555569,040-23120214,040-23120156
Email ID: email@example.com