Rajasthan Scholarship 2016-17: The Government of Rajasthan has come up with the notification of Rajasthan Scholarship 2016-17 on the official portal. The government is providing the scholarship to the eligible candidates over the years. The main intention to start the initiative is to support the students from the economically and socially backward classes who can’t afford to pursue studies.
This program will help the students of SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories from Class 10 to Postgraduation. To avail the scholarship, the candidate’s parents annual income should not exceed Rs 2 Lakh. It is a golden opportunity to those students who aspire to pursue higher studies. The candidates can pursue courses right from 10th, 11th 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate i.e. BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, B.A, M.A programs.
However, in order to avail the scholarship one has to meet the criteria set by the government of Rajasthan. Since the notification for the academic year 2016-17 was released by the government, the aspirants are advised to go through the details regarding the scholarship. Those who meet the criteria can apply for it. Before applying, just go through the steps given below.
The government has started the program to fund the Economically backward class students to pursue higher studies. It will provide the financial support to the merit students. The government will bear all the financial needs required for the students. The students who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories can only apply for the scholarship. The candidates who wish to avail the scholarship should meet the criteria and also should submit certain documents. After the successful submission of application form, the aspirants can check their status at a later time. However, since the government of Rajasthan has come up with the notification of Rajasthan Scholarship 2016-17, the eligible aspirants can check the details and apply for the scheme.
The applicants should meet the criteria that were given below in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a bona fide student of the state
- He/She should belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
- Applicants parents annual income should not exceed Rs 2 Lakh per annum
- Should have good academic record
The documents list given below should be submitted at the time of registration. Check out the list.
- Income Certificate, Caste Certificate (Attested photocopies of essential Certificates)
- School Certificates /College Fees Receipts
- Residential Proof
- Personal Account Passbook
However, those are not sure of how to apply for the scholarship scheme can now check the steps that are given here.
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Scholarship rajpms.nic.in
- First-time users, Click on the link ‘New Registration’
- Enter the details and after successful submission and one get Login Id and Password
- Now sign in with Log in Id and Password
- Click on Apply Online, enter the relevant details, upload documents and do recheck before submitting.
- After successful submission of all the details, the application form will be displayed
- Check it and Save a copy for future reference
Do catch up with us for more relevant details regarding the Rajasthan Scholarship Online Application, application format, etc