Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17: The Government of Punjab has been granting scholarships to the Economically Backward Class students under Ashirwad Scheme over the years. The Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17 initiative is aimed to facilitate faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly in their bank accounts. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories whose annual income is below Rs. 1 Lakh can avail the scholarship. The government will offer Pre & Post Matric Scholarship to the students. The candidates should meet the criteria as set by the government of Punjab to avail the scholarship.
However, the government has issued the notification of Ashirwad Scholarship for the academic year 2016-17 and invited the applicants. The candidates who wish to apply online for the scholarship are advised to walk through the article.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17: Online Application
The Welfare Department of SC and BC, Government of Punjab is offering the Pre and Post Matric Scholarships for the students who belongs to the economically weaker section of society. The Government offers scholarships under Ashirwad scheme. It offers the scholarship for the students to pursue professional and non-professional courses after matriculation. The students who wish to apply should meet certain criteria to apply for the scholarship. Those who come under SC/ST/OBC who are studying undergraduate, postgraduate courses can avail the scholarship.
It is mandatory for the students to submit all the relevant documents while applying for the scholarship. However, the already registered candidates should go through the relevant application form to apply, whereas the new users should click on Student Registration and submit all the details.
- Candidates should be above 17 years of age
- Candidates should belong SC/ST/OBC category
- Candidate’s Parents Annual Income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh
- He/She should be a resident of Punjab and should study in government/private institution or board.
- Income Affirmation and other certificates (Attested photocopies of essential Certificates)
- School/College Bonafide Certificate
- Residential Proof, Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Mark sheet of previous year passing class/semester
- Income certificates of father /mother/Guardian.
However, the government of Punjab has issued the notification regarding the Scholarship for the academic year 2016-17. Hence, the candidates who wish to apply should follow certain instructions to apply online. The aspirants who wish to apply might be worried on how to apply. Hence, we have come up with the article and provided the step by step procedure to help all the students. Do check the details on how to apply.
Steps to Check Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17 online Application
- Go to the official website of Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship punjabscholarships.gov.in
- First-time users, Click on the link ‘Student Registration’ and fill the form.
- While already registered candidates, click on ‘Postmatric Scholarship portal
- Click on Userid and password and click on Submit
- Now enter the relevant details, upload documents and do recheck before submitting.
- After successful submission of all the details, the application form will be displayed
- Check it and Save a copy for future reference
Note: The candidates can later check their application status any time by logging in and Clicking on Edit Lock Print Application
Anyway, do catch up with us for more relevant details regarding the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Online Application, application format, etc.