Forgot ePass Application number: The government is giving the ePass scholarship to all the students of backward caste, scheduled tribes and scheduled castes who cannot effort for further studies. The students who applied for the ePass can check and alter their application forms in online. ePass is scholarship portal. These portals are available for the students and the colleges which are offering scholarships to their students. The student will not get amount directly. It is received through the bank account of the student. The amount will be transferred to the student account of the particular bank. So, the student has to submit complete details to their respective college and college will take care of about the remaining process because now a day’s transactions are made virtual.
Forgot ePass User Id or Password: follow the steps
Students who applied for the ePass, forgot the application number/user id or password, no need to worry, here we bought you a solution for this problem only you need to do is follow the below-given steps:
- Fast you have to open the internet browser.
- Search for ePass official website i.e., https://epass.cgg.gov.in/
- Select the state for which state you belongs to.
- Then you will go to home page on right-hand side you observe link
- “Know Your Application number” click on it.Which on your right side.
- It will open a box which is shown below
Details to be filled in the Box:
In the box, you have to enter all the details of SSC like:
- Academic year
- Date of birth as per SSC memo
- Year of SSC exam pass
- SSC pass type(ie: regular, supplementary, CBSE, ICSE, other Board, Open University, Open schools)
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- After entering all the mandatory details click on search
- You will get your application number.
- Save the application number for future use.
Advantages of ePass Scholarship 2016-17:
- The student can contact anyone if they have any doubts about epass scholarship 2016-17 total information is provided on the official website along with contact numbers.
- The online portal system will help the students to get regular updates.
- Candidates can manually check their application status.
- Online transactions help the students in future.
- Online transactions helped about 98% of students to receive their scholarship amount.