TS Epass scholarship 2016-17: The Telangana Government wants to educate the society and better the education system by providing the students great facilities and helping them from the PhD and Scheduled sections of the society. The state government is taking measures and has perhaps introduced the Fee Reimbursement scheme/ scholarship for all the students who have successfully finished the SSC/ Matriculation for pursuing the post-matric qualifications like such as Intermediate/ 12th class, polytechnic/ Diploma ITI, Graduation, post-Graduate, Ph.D and Professional courses. Educating the state students is a must thing to do and on taking the responsibility, the state government has is providing a direct help for poor students so that they can complete their education without any financial problems.
The Telangana State has passed an ePass 2016-17 under which, the students whose annual income is less than 1 Lakh are made eligible for the Telangana Reimbursement Scheme/ scholarship. It is an important aspect of providing and better education system in order to brighten up the future of the state as well as the nation. There is so much of talent in the youth these days and one right guidance to them helps them to grant their stones and shine. The state government is perhaps trying to be that one helping hand for poor students.
Know TS Epass scholarship Status 2016-17:
The students who are eligible for joining the pre-post metric education offering colleges can easily apply for this TS ePass scheme 2016-17 and for those who have already admitted the renewal application forms, can now access for the TS ePass Post-Pre Metric scholarships for the year 2016-17. The Telangana state government had further Re-pleased to approach the organisation’s official website page www.telanganapass.gov.gcc.in. For more information related to eligibility criteria, the Application process for fresh and renewal, refer to the official website.
Required Documents for TS ePass 2016-17:
The students who are interested are required to attach copies and submit them and the documents are further needed to be uploaded for TS Epass Application Fresh/renewal application submission. The lists of copies that are needed to be submitted are as follows:
- Applicant’s recent Passport size photo.
- Bank Passbook first-page copy including details like students name, Bank account number.
- Aadhaar Card.
- IFSC code of the Bank.
- Study/bonafide certificates for the previous seven consecutive years of education and study.
- Common Entrance test (CET) allotment order for CET courses.
Eligibility criteria for Telangana ePass 2016-17:
The students belonging to SC, ST, whose annual parental income is less than 2 lakhs and BC, EBC, disabled Welfare candidates whose parental income should be less than one lakh rupees are eligible for the pre-post metric education scholarship 2016-17 under the TS ePass. The other important thing is that every individual student must have at least 75% of attendance at the end of each quarter, failing which the student is not eligible further.
There are certain steps to be followed which are designated for the convenience of the students, here are those:
- Go to the organisation’s official website page @telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Go to the link based on your requirements like fresh or renewal.
- Later on, go ahead by choosing Pass Type like TS Regular, CBSE, and other board, APOSS, OSSC, supplementary or direct Degree.
- Now here you are required to provide details like SSC Hall ticket number, SSC Passed year and Date of birth. Make sure you give accurate information and then click on submit after re-checking the details.
- A new page appears on the screen asking you to give more details like CET number, Aadhaar card or UID number; Address, Father’s name, mobile number, etc. make sure you give accurate spellings and numbers without any mistake in order to avoid any problem further.
- Then next thing to do is attach your seat allotment order, income certificates, caste certificates, ration card and Aadhar card.
- Be careful with the list of documents and make sure that the documents are properly uploaded with clear information provided and needed and then go ahead for submission of the application.
- Once done with the submission, take a print of the submitted application form for further reference.